Home Maintenance Inspection
Home maintenance INSPECTION
An Home Maintenance Inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of a home’s current condition and an identification of potential issues that may require maintenance or repairs in the future. The goal of a Home Maintenance Inspection is to provide homeowners with a detailed report of the current state of their home and help them prioritize any necessary repairs or maintenance tasks.
During a home maintenance inspection, our trained professional will inspect the following areas of the home:
- Structural Components: This includes the foundation, walls, roof, and other structural elements of the home.
- Exterior: This includes the siding, windows, doors, and other exterior components of the home.
- Plumbing: This includes the pipes, fixtures, and water heater.
- Electrical: This includes the electrical panel, outlets, and switches.
- HVAC: This includes the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system.
- Interior: This includes walls, ceilings, floors, and other interior components of the home.
- Appliances: This includes kitchen and laundry room appliances.
- And More!
AFTER THE INSPECTION
The inspector will provide a detailed report that outlines any issues found, along with recommendations for repairs or maintenance tasks. Homeowners can use this report to plan and budget for any necessary repairs or maintenance and to keep their home in good condition.
Overall, a Home Maintenance Inspection is an important tool for homeowners to ensure that their home is in good condition and to identify any potential issues before they become major problems. By addressing maintenance and repair needs early on, homeowners can save money and ensure the longevity of their home.