UPDATE: Executive Home Inspections Operations During COVID-19
We will continue to provide thorough, professional home inspections during COVID-19. The inspection report will continue to be emailed to the client on the same day.
To help ensure the safety of our community, our clients and their families, the home sellers and their families as well as the real estate professionals we have committed to the following effective immediately:
- If you have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection.
- Please do not bring additional people to the inspection, this includes children, contractors, relatives, friends or others who are not directly involved in the transaction. This is very important.
- Clients are always welcome to attend inspections, but at this time it may be in their best interest not to. Your Options Are:
- Not attend and receive the report including photos, via email on the same day, consult with the inspector after reviewing the report (phone or email).
- Come to the inspection and practice social distancing
- Come at the end of the inspection, we can discuss the inspection outside the home.
- The inspector will not shake hands, bump fists or elbows to support social distancing and will support the current six-foot distance recommended by social distancing recommendations. NOTE: this is can be difficult in close quarters, your cooperation is appreciated.
- The inspector will sanitize his hands and equipment (Cameras, Moisture meter, plug tester, phone etc.) before and after the inspection.
- The inspector will wear gloves for the duration of the inspection.
- We encourage the client to sign the inspection agreement online.
- Etransfers are the preferred payment method but clients can still pay with credit card onsite or over the phone.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.
Ron Henderson, CMI
Why Executive Home Inspections?
With over 10 years experience and thousands of inspections for buyers just like you we provide a thorough, professional home inspection.
A Licensed Certified Master Inspector will inspect your future home. This includes the Roof, Exterior, Attic, Interior, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating/AC and Structure to the Alberta Government and InterNACHI Standards. In addition to the standard inspection you also get Infrared (Thermal Imaging), Moisture Meter, 90 Day Warranty, SewerGard, Mold Safe, Platinum Roof Leak Protection(5 Year), RecallCheck on the appliances and The InterNACHI Buy Back Guarantee.
The home inspection will give you the information you need to make an informed decision about the property you are planning to buy in a clear, easy to understand, professional report (with photos).
The Inspection Report is emailed to you the same day as the inspection.
Your future home is inspected to the Alberta Government & InterNACHI Standards by a Licensed Certified Master Inspector. In addition to the standard inspection you also get Infrared (Thermal Imaging), Moisture Meter, 90 Day Warranty, SewerGard, Mold Safe, Platinum Roof Leak Protection(5 Year), RecallCheck on the appliances and The InterNACHI Buy Back Guarantee. Click Learn More!Learn More
How much does a home inspection cost? Property type (Single family home, Townhouse, Apartment Style Condo, Mobile Home), Age (year built), Size (square footage) and Location all contribute to the cost of the inspection. Click Learn More to get a price breakdown.Learn More
Use our quick and easy online booking system Click on the Learn More button.Learn More
Call 780-651-3608 or use our convenient 24/7/365 On-line booking system…Book Online Now