Book your Inspection Online or by Phone
Use our easy and convenient 24/7/365 On-line booking system or Call 780-651-3608
NOTE: Please do NOT include numbers after the decimal point in the property square footage.
Example: Use 1234 square feet not 1234.56 square feet
8 AM – 5 PM Monday to SaturdayBook Online Now!
Send us a Text Message!
Mobile users can Text us! CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com
UPDATE: Executive Home Inspections Operations During COVID-19
We will continue to provide thorough, professional home inspections during COVID-19. The inspection report will continue to be emailed to the client on the same day.
To help ensure the safety of our community, our clients and their families, the home sellers and their families as well as the real estate professionals we have committed to the following effective immediately:
- If you have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection.
- Please do not bring additional people to the inspection, this includes children, contractors, relatives, friends or others who are not directly involved in the transaction. This is very important.
- Clients are always welcome to attend inspections, but at this time it may be in their best interest not to. Your Options Are:
- Not attend and receive the report including photos, via email on the same day, consult with the inspector after reviewing the report (phone or email).
- Come to the inspection and practice social distancing
- Come at the end of the inspection, we can discuss the inspection outside the home.
- The inspector will not shake hands, bump fists or elbows to support social distancing and will support the current six-foot distance recommended by social distancing recommendations. NOTE: this is can be difficult in close quarters, your cooperation is appreciated.
- The inspector will sanitize his hands and equipment (Cameras, Moisture meter, plug tester, phone etc.) before and after the inspection.
- The inspector will wear gloves for the duration of the inspection.
- We encourage the client to sign the inspection agreement online.
- Etransfers are the preferred payment method but clients can still pay with credit card onsite or over the phone.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.